IE 제10회 후배사랑 소액 장학금

[ 공대 채용정보 ]

hello everyone, i am  a  foreign  in JNU 산업공학과 . 이약위입니다. 

this is my final term in  JNU  i got a big big trouble  that is  i  left 2 필수 수업.  and both of them  have the same class time ,  so  i  just can choose  one of them.  one is 경영과학    the other is  c programing.   that means  i  must learn it in  another term, and maybe  there won't have this class the next term....what can i  do....  i  feel  very confusing.....많이  고민해요....CAUSE I GOT JOB IN CHINA...I  MUST GET BACK IN TIME ~~~  i  feel much painful......i wanna go home and work.....c programing   is  일선    why  must i  listen to it ?   can i  listen to  some class instead of it ?  

what  can   i do ....what  can i  do.....some  help  me !!!!  i  dont want lose that job.....i love KOREA    , i  hope  u  guys  give me a hand or some suggestion.....

박찬민

2012 February 11,
Sat 01:29

제 답변은 보내드린 메일 내용과 같습니다.

kfc

2012 June 05,
Tue 17:39

Red bottom shoes 03 American Convey Sky Blue, christian louboutin wedding shoes The Best Travel Red Bottom Shoes Advantages Card Sky Blue Should you be tired of all these benefits cards that promise you a saturday and sunday in Las Vegas, christian louboutin sale shoes but are only able to provide you an right away stay in Providence, then the Sky Blue card really should appeal to you personally. christian louboutin boots Touted by American Express as putting an finish to travel reward card Red Bottom Shoes constraints, red bottom boots sale Sky Blue goes where no other American Express blue card has gone just before it. With definitely no black out dates and no travel constraints, high heel for sale the Sky Blue card enables for card holders to travel exactly where they need, online high heels when they want. But, it even gets better: 0% introductory APR and no annual charge; pump heels for cheap reductions on airline tickets, hotel stays, and automobile rentals. red bottom shoes You even get free coverage on rental vehicle insurance and travel incident insurance coverage with Sky Blue. Blue Cash For Cold, Tough Money Blue Money If it is cold, purple christian louboutin difficult cash that you want, then there is not a card that matches the American Communicate Blue Money card. christian louboutin blue suede This really is no 1% or 2% cash back card; the Blue Money card is one that really works for card holders because it gives back 5% cash on almost almost everything you purchase. red bottom boots for men Conserve 5% on gasoline. Save 5% on drugstore visits, within the bills you spend, and on so much a lot more. Best of all, red sole boots you don't have to be concerned about redeeming your points as each year American Convey will provide you with your earnings back again for you inside the form of a large excess fat credit rating for your account! The Original Blue: long heels red bottom The American Express Blue Card Blue The American Communicate Blue card was the card that obtained the whole blue motion rolling. red bottom shoes Despite the fact that it isn't as energy packed with the functions discovered in Sky Blue or Blue Cash, red bottom high heels the Blue card is nonetheless a worthy choice. In the event you choose "Blue" you receive 0% APR for up to 15 months, high heels shoes shop online 4.99% APR on harmony transfers for your existence of the financial loan, and you'll gain details toward the American Express free of charge benefits program. cheap pumps and heels Indeed, there is certainly no annual fee with the Blue card either! Jet Blu: The Airline As well as the Card Jet Blue Called for the airline it represents, the American Red Bottom Shoes Convey Jet Blue card allows card holders to accumulate factors toward totally free Jet Blue Airways flights. pumps and heels on sale Making use of the card the extremely initial time nets customers a calme 5,000 factors right off the bat. christian louboutin wedding shoesYou'll be able to also get ambigu points at a lot of places where you prefer to store or consume. As you have study, the competition for bank card carrying customers is heating up. By having an American Communicate Blue Card you can get benefits not offered to consumers of competing card organizations. christian louboutin sale shoes What are you currently waiting around for Put an American Express Blue Card inside your Red Bottom Shoes wallet today and experience all of the benefits! Everyone runs about talking constantly Red Bottom Shoes about every time of American Idol as though it is the greatest expertise actually inside the globe. christian louboutin boots But when you have been viewing the display to get an although, you might be extremely much aware that there was 6 seasons even before the most recent. red bottom boots sale This leaves 7 seasons really worth of rejected prospective Idols asking yourself about the globe attempting to make a life for themselves. red bottom boots for men While a number of the earlier contestants have gone on to perform incredible things with their careers, red sole boots even more have slipped in to the cracks again. Season one was the begin of Red Bottom Shoes one thing huge. Not just was there two hosts, long heels red bottom remember Brian Dunkleman Don't feel negative, a lot of people have no clue who he's or that he was involved. red bottom high heels But there was also contestants including Justin Guarini, Kelly Clarkson, and even Tamyra Grey to mention a few it was an extraordinary period. red bottom shoes The all round pleasure was mounting greatly but exactly where have these contestants truly gone Kelly Clarkson needless to say emerged as the winner and is nevertheless energetic inside the music industry. high heels shoes shop online Justin Guarini has produced several television Red Bottom Shoes appearances, cheap pumps and heels and also unveiled some albums but his business achievement continues to be substantially limited. pumps and heels on sale Tamyra Grey has found to date the greatest good results on television appearing in a number of distinct exhibits. high heel for sale She has also recently located success in the Broadway displaying of "Rent." Period two started using a bang, online high heels and brought with it the former maritime Josh Gracin that has gone onto win the hearts of country audio lovers, pump heels for cheap Carmen Rasmusen who also released a country audio album and also brought with it Kimberly Locke, red bottom shoes Clay Aiken, as well as the remarkable Ruben Studdard. Using the expertise that emerged from this time of year it had been undeniable the show was in complete swing. purple christian louboutin Ruben went on to file many albums, although Clay Aiken has located wonderful offers of success with both albums and also on Broadway. Other individuals like Carmen, christian louboutin blue suede Josh and Kimberly aren't as followed, but have nonetheless obtained consideration adhering to their time within the display. Liujiliang

나의 소셜 정보